What in effect is your website if it can’t achieve your wanted viewers? If you don’t already know the answer then think a bit and you'll understand that it's a total waste to have the website if you've such a situation. Here’s a number of top 10 SEO tools for everybody that can definitely aid in improving the ranking of your website in major search engines.
1. Google Analytics - anybody who's really good for his website’s ranking must take Google analytics software up and keeping going their websites. Get access to all the statistical data regarding your websites online comportment and formulate your strategies according to the facts instead of your guesses.
2. SEOmoz Tool Bar - maybe the best toolbar out there at the moment, measures page authority and domain authority out of a hundred points. More effectual than page rank, domain authority allows you to gauge how good a site’s backlink profile is at a simple glance. Has the usual inbound, outbound link checker, moz rank plus a whole load of other features.
3. Backlink Watch’s Back Link Checker Tool - This tool tells you how many links your website has. Farther, it also provides information about the anchor text, PageRank and number of outbound links on the linking page. The only slight flaw with this tool is that it takes some time to run, but the end result surely compensates it.
4. XML Site Generator - XML sitemaps are really all important for an effective SEO campaign. It allows the user to create a detailed sitemap page that can be included in the site. This page is quick way of informing the search engines about all the pages and content on your website. The tool becomes more useful if the content on the site is dynamic.
5. SEO Chat’s Robots.txt Generator - The Robots.txt is an easy to operate tool for creating robots.txt file for any site. All you have to do is to provide a list of directories and files to be included and this tool does the rest.
6. Alexa Toolbar - A must have toolbar for everybody. The Alexa toolbar allows you to determine the popularity of your website, informs you about the sites similar to the one you are visiting, lets you see the past look of the website and offers more interesting features.